Thanks to the Arthur Eder Family Fund, the Jewish Foundation has awarded $260,000 in security grants to our synagogues, day schools, JCC, and Camp Laurelwood. All awards were made in memory of Arthur and Yvette Eder. This was the first year of what will be an annual security grant initiative. Grants were made for armed guards, new alarm and monitoring systems, protective window film, gates, cameras, and much more. Most grants were part of larger security initiatives where the organization worked with local law enforcement and/or the Department of Homeland Security to assess what security upgrades were necessary. Awards were made to Congregation B’nai Jacob, Congregation Beth El-Keser Israel, Congregation Or Shalom, Chabad of the Shoreline, Hebrew Congregation of Woodmont, the Israeli Jewish Center, Temple Emanuel, Beth Shalom Rodfe Zedek, Congregation Mishkan Israel, Westville Synagogue, Beth Israel (Wallingford), Temple Beth David, Temple Beth Sholom, Temple Beth Tikvah, Ezra Academy, Camp Laurelwood, Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy, and the JCC.
- Fried Watsky Family Create Community Legacy
- Temple Beth Tikvah 2 Way L’Dor V’Dor Project Brings Generations Together, Thanks to the Community Grants for the Jewish Elderly
- Why Ask Why: Adding Value and Values to Your Client Relationships
- Liora Lew Endowment Fund for BEKI Established by Yaron Lew
- Retirement Plans and Charitable Giving