Thanks to the Arthur Eder Family Fund, the Jewish Foundation has awarded $260,000 in security grants to our synagogues, day schools, JCC, and Camp Laurelwood. All awards were made in memory of Arthur and Yvette Eder. This was the first year of what will be an annual security grant initiative. Grants were made for armed guards, new alarm and monitoring systems, protective window film, gates, cameras, and much more. Most grants were part of larger security initiatives where the organization worked with local law enforcement and/or the Department of Homeland Security to assess what security upgrades were necessary. Awards were made to Congregation B’nai Jacob, Congregation Beth El-Keser Israel, Congregation Or Shalom, Chabad of the Shoreline, Hebrew Congregation of Woodmont, the Israeli Jewish Center, Temple Emanuel, Beth Shalom Rodfe Zedek, Congregation Mishkan Israel, Westville Synagogue, Beth Israel (Wallingford), Temple Beth David, Temple Beth Sholom, Temple Beth Tikvah, Ezra Academy, Camp Laurelwood, Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy, and the JCC.
- Retirement Matters: Helping Your Clients Plan Through a Lifetime, from Accumulation to Distribution
- Beckerman Family PACE Challenge
- Zoe Schulman Summer NCSY Trip to Israel and Italy This Past Summer
- Sid and Donna Levine Fund in Memory of Morris Levine and Max Romanoff
- The $2 million Beckerman Family PACE Challenge will ensure the community’s future