The Jewish Foundation’s Women of Vision Society has been helping women and girls in the Greater New Haven area and Israel for over 20 years. This endowment, created by 100 founding members in our community, has tackled issues from domestic violence and health to acculturation and spirituality. The endowment has more than doubled its membership and giving since its creation. Since its inception, Women of Vision has disbursed over $180,000 to help seed and sustain critical programming and services for women and girls.Grant awards typically range between $500 and $3000 for qualifying programs. Attached, please find this year’s application and grant making guidelines. Applications are due May 31, 2020 and awards will be announced in June 2020.
- Retirement Matters: Helping Your Clients Plan Through a Lifetime, from Accumulation to Distribution
- Beckerman Family PACE Challenge
- Zoe Schulman Summer NCSY Trip to Israel and Italy This Past Summer
- Sid and Donna Levine Fund in Memory of Morris Levine and Max Romanoff
- The $2 million Beckerman Family PACE Challenge will ensure the community’s future